Come grow with us!
Donoma is committed to hiring the very best people to complement our team and our customers, and provide them with the tools and training they need to be successful. If you are interested in current opportunities with us, please submit a confidential resume to us today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior .NET Developer
We’re currently interviewing for a Senior .NET Developer position. This will be a full-time (telecommute) position but you must be able to work during Eastern time zone business hours.
- Develop, test and support software systems and sub-systems with an emphasis on both front-end methodologies and server-side programming
- Work toward providing complete solutions both independently and in a team environment
- Provide technical analysis of problems and provide solutions
- Maintain assigned applications and implement improvements proactively
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Troubleshoot and resolve time-critical production issues
- Participate in team meetings and discussions via video calls.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science/engineering strongly desired
- Minimum 6+ years of professional software development experience.
Minimum Required Skills
- Microsoft .NET, C# and VB
- SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Working knowledge of MySQL, PostGres or any other relational databases
- Good knowledge of Web Services/REST
- Experience working with multi-threaded applications and fine-tuning performance of enterprise applications
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, recognize and react to changing business needs and effectively prioritize tasks
- Experience working with Docker Containers and Micro Services
- Experience working with Google API’s
- Experience working with Cisco platforms
- Knowledge of No-SQL Databases