Currently running one of Donoma’s solutions and have a success story you’d like to share? Write it up and get paid!
We’re awarding up to $100 per story.
How Sharing Your Story Works
Sharing your story is a simple and easy process! Submit to us a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your blog or social content and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. Try and make sure your submission is as complete as possible. That way we can provide better feedback.
Please ensure your submission:
- Is interesting and original content.
- Is written primarily for the audience appropriate to the respective Donoma product.
What We Publish
We publish stories of anywhere between 900–3000 words. Stories may be casual in tone and content, or rigorously structured and edited.
How Our Process Works
Email your story to us at email@example.com. We prefer them as Word or Google documents so that we can provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. Please be sure to include your name, email, company, title and an appropriate headshot photograph.
What happens after submission:
- We will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- We will get back to you in a timely manner with feedback.
- Once you’ve addressed our input, you will send your revised draft back. We will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
If we accept your story, a member of our staff will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
Once published, you will receive payment in the form of an Amazon Gift Card sent via email.