Built to Provide Visibility, Answers & Cost Savings
OneView’s roots are from solving a business insight problem posed by a frustrated CEO. He’d invested in a business development strategy that just was not producing results. He wanted to be able to quickly look into data he knew his Cisco communications platform was generating to independently assess the situation with impartial data. The CEO wanted to see if the call volumes being reported matched up with actual activity.
Gaining insight into activity volume and utilization of resources was not possible in any meaningful format. There was the additional concerns related to who should have access to the data he wanted to see.
The CEO knew that Donoma’s archiving & retention products made it very easy to find communications data, and do it based on security policies by user. Couldn’t that same logic be applied to understand the activity in his UC systems? The answer was yes, and OneView was born.
Analytics to Proactively Manage Your UC Platform
Voice systems have re-emerged as business critical systems. Organizations have had to reconfigure their workforce and their supporting communications platform to work in a distributed “work from home” mode. Delivering the right level of user experience, understanding volumes, activity and resource consumption will continue to be vital for anyone managing a Cisco UC platform. IT needs analytics to proactively monitor, load balance, troubleshoot and manage activity that can unexpectedly drive up cost. Managers need insight into activity and responsiveness of their team. Operations needs data on resource utilization and allocation.
Real-time access to analytics is critical.
OneView makes it very easy to gain operational as well as technical insight from your Cisco Call Manager and Contact Center systems. OneView drives awareness of not only your communications system, but activity, responsiveness, call volumes and resource consumption patterns that might spike your costs. Quickly diagnose call quality complaints, know realtime trunk line utilization and provide insight for department managers.
Call Detail Reporting? That’s just the beginning with Donoma OneView.
Sure, OneView provides outstanding resources and tools to help your IT team gain rapid insight and CDR capabilities; but we take it further. OneView drives insight for proactively avoiding unexpected costs and balancing resource usage as organizations adjust to new business models. Quickly gain meaningful insights such as:
- Call volumes by person, hunt group or department
- Trunk line utilization & consumption peaks
- Calls abandonment metrics
- Work group call handling insight
- Peak call time coverage problems
- Usage and utilization patterns
- Call durations
OneView analytics help you take control and eliminate the guess work of managing your communications.
OneView Analytics for Common KPI Challenges:
Click any topic for more!
Gain Insight into In-Bound Call Responsiveness & Hunt Groups
In every organization, there are processes that are driven by phone calls. Ensuring a high-quality experience, and limiting the percentage of calls going to voicemail, can make a critical difference. E
That’s why teams of employees are set up to be able to share phone coverage responsibility, what’s known as “hunt groups”. Incoming calls ring amongst the team, “hunting” for someone to answer. This makes it easier for a team to work together to provide responsive coverage.
The reality is that often there can be performance gaps within a group that can be hard to quantify. This is a particular concern when managers and employees work in a more distributed environment that cannot be supervised in person. OneView can help you:
- Understand the volume of calls handled by each employee
- Identify employees who fall outside the group’s performance norms
- Identify peak call times and associated coverage
- Analyze the amount of calls ending up in voicemail, and when the most calls are going to voicemail
Identify Call Performance Issues Faster & Reduce Cost
OneView has a variety of features to make technical support easier, faster and cheaper:
- Performance alerts
- Threshold alerts
- Flexible automated reports
- Easy access to call detail
This can provide technical insight into common problem areas:
- Utilization of PRI/SIP trunks
- Complete call quality insight
With OneView, IT can see problems proactively and drill down into very specific data about a call and its lifecycle. This enables richer insight and faster response to reduce negative impact and expense.
Easy Communications Report Creation from both Call Manager & UCCX
From a single pane of glass, OneView delivers analytics for both your Call Manager platform and your Cisco Call Center. From one console, all call activity is accessible. Now it’s easy to select and integrate all types of call data into dashboards, views and reports. The report library and the ability to automate report creation and delivery, makes analysis flexible and easy.
Quantify & Analyze Employee Productivity
Functions such as Sales and Customer Service are most effective when callers can quickly connect to people, not voicemail. No matter where the employee is located. Understanding inbound and outbound call volumes provide helpful insight for workgroup managers.
- How well is their team handling inbound calls?
- Are they staffed to handle peak call times?
- Are calls being quickly returned?
- What percentage of calls end up in voicemail?
- Are performance objectives being met?
OneView provides secure access for department managers to assess their team’s performance. OneView’s intuitive interface helps managers gain insight without IT intervention.
Analytics & Reporting for Cost Allocation
Organizations need tools to allocate communication costs with speed and transparency. OneView’s Call Accounting reporting makes it easy to capture and download resource usage. OneView helps identify opportunities for cost control. Examples are:
- Analytics on trunk line usage informs efficient Telco contract negotiations.
- Identify redundant resources for re-allocation and/or elimination of expense.
These are just two examples of how clients can gain insight, cost control and efficiency with OneView.
Understand & Visualize the Customer Experience with Call FlowAnimation
OneView streamlines the 3 common performance silos for Cisco phone systems:
- Call Detail
- Call Quality
- Call Accounting
OneView’s Analytics, Reporting & Animated Call Flow Insight features support better business decisions.
Analytics & Reports:
OneView has always made it easy to create compelling reports, complete with graphics. Flexible reporting options make it easy to set up automated report delivery. Need something different? The web-based interface and easy meus make it quick and easy to drill through the details to the answers. Want to see it again? Easily save it as a report for next time.
Call Lifecycle Tracing & Flow Animation
Now, OneView takes call lifecycle tracking to a new level with Call Flow Animation. Now it is possible to analyze the flow of calls with animation that replays activity in an easy to understand visual animation. Call Flow Animation makes it easy to gain insights that are not possible in a report.
Alerts Ensure Your Team is Aware of Current Issues
You can’t be everywhere at once, seeing where calls are rolling to voicemail on key lines, or 911 is dialed. Yet OneView’s configurable alerts will notify of any configured alert scenario as soon as it happens.
These alerts can trigger awareness of situations such as:
- If a 911 call is made, who made it. (Particularly helpful with multiple locations)
- Voicemail left for an absent employee
- Voicemail left on an extension tied to an advertising campaign
- Voicemail left on an extension for high priority response or support
- Voicemail left on a high priority customer service line
- See when your telco line utilization reaches specific thresholds
Any activity related to calls, voicemail or system performance thresholds can have an associated alert.
Drive Better Operational Decisions
- Quickly gain insight to maintain quality and reduce unexpected cost increases.
- Optimize resource allocation.
- Graphical dashboards & reports make it easy for anyone to use.
- Call activity animation provides insight not possible in a static “snapshot” report.
- Track employee productivity against targets.
- Easy Report Customization.
- Automated Report Delivery.
Faster Technical Troubleshooting
- See & understand system KPIs and alerts in real time.
- Quickly diagnose performance issues.
- Analyze call tracking & traffic patterns.
- Accountable resource utilization.
- Customizable Operations & Compliance Reporting.
- Cloud service makes setup fast & support easy.