Come grow with us!
Donoma is committed to hiring the very best people to complement our team and our customers, and provide them with the tools and training they need to be successful. Work at Home has been part of our DNA from Day 1. If you are interested in current opportunities with us, please submit a confidential resume to us today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Network Engineer
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
As a member of the Donoma team, you will be responsible for supporting existing clients related to their IT needs as well as helping to secure future clients. This individual will be responsible for helping to overcome technical questions and remove technical objections encountered through the sales and product installation cycles.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with support and development team members, voicing product use cases and feedback based on customer and prospect needs. You will be part of a team that works together to ensure our clients are succeeding with our solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the sales engineering, design and implementation of Donoma enterprise archiving and Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions.
- Help sales with more in-depth architectural/connection and security questions they encounter
- Provide solution design collaboration with product development and support
- Remote installation & adoption of Donoma solutions; connecting cloud and on-premise systems
- Assist with more senior technical troubleshooting needs
- Contribute to product innovation, supporting product development, best practices and enablement/training
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE – JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience working in IT infrastructure environment. We’d prefer it if you have a strong background working with email systems, virtualization and IT network infrastructure. Experience with IP-based telephony is a big plus, as many of our solutions integrate with communication applications
- 5+ years in customer facing role working with clients
- 2+ years customer-facing experience in cloud connectivity and Cloud/SaaS technology
- Good listening skills to fully understand and translate customer requirements and solution alignment
- Comfortable presenting and leading technical discussions, and comfortable doing so via video or in person
- Comfortable creating technical diagrams to illustrate concepts and Donoma solution configurations
- Professional level skills in business communications whether speaking, written or visual
- Enjoy collaboration and comfortable using today’s team collaboration tools
- Highly organized and agile, maintaining high levels of productivity amidst changing priorities
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU – 3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Work in a collaborative environment learning with other IT professionals
- You’re part of a very talented team in a fast paced, fun environment where you get to make an impact on new products and clients.
- Build a career that allows you to balance the demands of work and personal life
- Work from Home! We set you up for success, equipping you with the technology you need to do your job from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Comprehensive medical (including telehealth), dental and vision plans to fit your needs
- Employee assistance program
- Employer paid basic life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off, work hard and take time when you need it
- Generous holiday schedule
- Voluntary short term disability insurance
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
Donoma Software. is a growing provider of cloud-based SaaS communications archiving, analytics and integrated voice transcription software. To learn more, visit us at www.donomasoftware.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.