Interested in Guest Blogging?
If you have expertise related to one of our solutions, we are open to partnering with you as a guest blogger.
How Sharing Your Story Works
Sharing your story is a simple and easy process! Submit to us a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your blog or social content) and how you believe it can benefit our audience. We give preference to stories that directly involve one of our solutions, but are also open to thought leadership content.
Please ensure your submission:
- Is interesting.
- Is original content of yours.
- Aligns with the issues related to our solutions.
What We Publish
We publish stories of anywhere between 900–3000 words. Stories may be casual in tone and content, or rigorously structured and edited.
How Our Process Works
Email your outline/pitch to us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and email and what timezone you work in.
What happens after submission:
- We will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- We will get back to you in a timely manner with feedback.
- Once you’ve addressed our input, you will send your revised draft back. We will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
If we accept your story, a member of our staff will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
Once published, you will receive payment in the form of an Amazon Gift Card sent via email.